Wednesday, October 15, 2008

What have we done?!

Well, we've really gone and done it now!  We are very irresponsibly bringing a child into this world!  This was inevitable but we didn't plan on it happening so soon.  I had a miscarriage in July and then turned around and got pregnant about 4 weeks later!  Yikes!  But so far so good, I'm already 3 months so hopefully we are out of the dark.  I'm not gonna lie, it's been pretty miserable and I just keep thinking that it'll get better, but I'm already 13 weeks and the nausea has not subsided by any means!  I eat like six things all day every day, baked potatoes, mac&cheese, bagels, toast, cereal, and apples.  So I'm still waiting for me to be excited about this whole baby thing!  Am I a bad mother already or what?!  Jordan's been great and he's really excited so that helps.  I know he'll be an amazing dad!  Anyway, we just wanted our friends and stalkers to know that we were expecting and baby will be here April 25th!

8 comments:

Scott, Lisa, Rylee, Tyse, & Kate said...

Congratulations!! We are so excited for you. I know being sick is no fun. Hang in there! Just remember it will all be worth it in the end, and hopefully the sickness will end soon!

Trevor, Brittany, and Addison Gardner said...

Yay Yay Yay! You're gonna love it!!

Krista and Trey said...

That is great news Alison! I cannot believe that, so cool. We are so happy for you two.

JenW said...

it's totally going to get better (or it's not...but in any event it'll all end when the baby is here:)) no really, you'll be fine:) how exciting for you guys! very cool

Macey said...

Congrats! That 1st trimester can be a stinker-hope you are feeling better soon!

Stacey said...

My morning sickness finally went away at about 16-17 weeks...so you're almost there, hang in there

MegRich said...

Yay! Congratulations you two! Sorry you're not feeling well- I hope it passes soon!

Morris said...

congrats! i felt the same way, i was so sick my first 15 weeks! i bet your haveing a girl. they say you get most sick with girls. you will get better. good luck with everything.