Monday, October 20, 2008

Zofran

Well I got the golden ticket on Friday!  I had another ultrasound and afterwards the doctor asked me how I was feeling and so I said pretty crappy!  So she said well lets give you some medicine!  And I've been on cloud nine ever since!  Where was this stuff 13 weeks ago!  I should have asked for something sooner I guess, I just didn't want to look like such a wimp, but knowing what I know now, I'll be on this stuff from day one with the next baby!  The best part is it works like instantly so I take it when I first get up in the morning, and ten minutes later I'm totally fine.  So no more complaints from me, this pregnancy thing is great!!!

8 comments:

Cody & Britt said...

Oh good I'm glad you're feeling better! Ya you should've got that medicine from the beginning. Now I know to ask for it when I'm prego (not anytime soon). I'm so glad I have a great pal like you to go through this first so you can give me all the tips! :) Love you!

Scott, Lisa, Rylee, Tyse, & Kate said...

Zofran was my best friend too!! I am glad your Dr. gave you the good stuff. Some make you try others first because a lot of insurances don’t cover Zofran because it is actually meant for cancer patients who are receiving chemo. So it can be like $30-50 a pill. We are some of the lucky ones I guess. Before I got the pill, I use to wonder if I would ever feel normal again. Glad you are feeling better!!!

Breanna Gaylord said...

good, i'm so glad you're feeling better. i hate that the most about being pregnant! but you're good to go now. when do you find out what you're having. i'm so excited for you.

Stacey said...

Kiss the person who discovered this drug! Thats the only thing that kept me alive too. Only my doc didnt give me anything, even though I told her I was so so sick...Some lady in my ward had a ton left over from her last pregnancy that she gave me. What a life saver!!!

Noelle said...

Congrats! I wish I was still in your ward. I miss you being my VT. I hope you are feeling better! We had our baby 9 weeks ago. It's been great!

dalisinere said...

Hey Ali,
I saw you twice this weekend with Stake conference on Sat and Sun. I was going to say hi, but I could never find you afterwards. Anyway, congrats on being prego. That is so exciting!

Clarissa B. said...

i had no idea you were expecting! congrats!! im glad you finally got Zofran, it certinaly does help! And of course your not a whimp for want medicine. Haha hello! Your pregnant- its definatly hard! i can't wait to hear what your having!

Megan said...

I wish I could say zofran works like that for me! I still totally throw up and feel sooo sick even though I take it like 3 times a day.