Just thought I would post some pictures of our trip, we are still in Florida visiting my mom and sister. I was so nervous about taking Jovie on a plane but she did beautifully. Just another tender mercy!
oh look at her big smiles! She's already a little character! If I didn't think so highly of you guys I would be convinced that you were lying about her Colicky. She always looks like such a little angel. :) She is obviously a happy baby. Probably because she has such awesome parents.
It sounds like you guys had so much fun! I'm so glad you're back though because now I have someone to sit next in Relief Society. Hope we see you guys on Friday!
5 comments:
oh look at her big smiles! She's already a little character! If I didn't think so highly of you guys I would be convinced that you were lying about her Colicky. She always looks like such a little angel. :) She is obviously a happy baby. Probably because she has such awesome parents.
It sounds like you guys had so much fun! I'm so glad you're back though because now I have someone to sit next in Relief Society. Hope we see you guys on Friday!
cute pics. she is going up so fast. what a cute little smile. i want to go to florida someday. it looks so relaxing:) hope all is well.
sorry i meant growing. haha.
i found you! dinner was fun tonight! cute pics!
Post a Comment