







Jovie had her pictures done by an amazing photographer in our ward last week, here are just a few of them. The photographer is Kate Lines (katelinesphotographyblog.blogspot.com) check out her blog sometime. Jovie is doing better everyday, we are hoping the colic will be gone soon she will be two months on the 23rd! Crazy!
5 comments:
I love these pictures! For some reason, they weren't showing up a few days ago but I'm glad I finally got to see them. My favorite is the 3rd to the end. Such pretty eyes!
so cute. kate is doing our family in september. her sister is my sister in law. small world huh. how are you? call me sometime when you feel you got a second:) haha that's like never huh.:)
beautiful! I will have to remember her as a photographer. Little Jovie looks so cute!
Those are such cute pictures! They look like an old fashioned movie and I love it. What a little angel.
Just found your blog. What a sweet little girl you have! I just wanted to tell you that our oldest had colic when he was a baby and man it was rough! We tried everything to help him(medicine, I stopped breastfeeding, we tried every formula,ect.) but nothing helped! He had about an hour a day when he wasn't fussing or screaming. When he was tiny the only thing that helped was putting him in his swing(on high) and running the vacuum cleaner right next to him. He loved it. It always calmed him down. When he got a little older, baby einstien helped as well. He remained a colicky for his whole first year(he got a little better each month) but when he turned one he was like a whole different child. He was happy and no more crying! Hang in there! It can be really hard. Make sure you stick to a really strict eating/sleeping routine. That can really help babies with colic. Sorry for the long comment! I have a special place in my heart for mothers of fussy babies because I've been there and know how hard it can. On a positive note, my next two babies barley cried at all! You have a beautiful baby!
Melissa Hamblin
mmhamblin@hotmail.com
Post a Comment