And it begins... Your whole world will revolve around that sweet little girl. Its the BEST feeling :) Im so happy for you Ali. Life truly will just keep getting better!
I dont know if you rmember me but found you off of Jillanne's Blog! I am so happy for you and your husband and the new addition to your family she is beautiful! She will bring so much joy and love into your life! Anne Schumann
Whoo hoo!!! Congrats! And she came early! :) (Ali, you must be so proud of her already ha ha). I have to say, I actually was looking at the online baby nursery on Saturday to see if she had come yet (seriously I promise I'm not a stalker but I figured that would be better than trying to bother you with a text message or something) and I saw that she was here on Thursday! Jordan - she looks a lot like you! :) She's so precious! We're so happy for you guys! Let the adventure begin!!
13 comments:
Congrats to you guys! You are parents, wow! She is beautiful.
I'm so happy for you guys, little baby jovie is cute, just like jordan.
I love that name! Congrats mommy!
Oh my goodness! What a little sweetheart! Congrats, you guys will be the cutest parents ever!
Congratulations guys! What a cute little girl. Love the name!
And it begins... Your whole world will revolve around that sweet little girl. Its the BEST feeling :) Im so happy for you Ali. Life truly will just keep getting better!
Oh my, that is awesome! Congrats, that is the coolest. Hopefully one day I will get to meet the baby
We want to come visit! Trevor still hasn't seen her and I didn't get to hold her at the hospital. Call me when you feel up to some visitors.
she is so beautiful! congats! (if you want to be added to my blog e-mail me, clarissajobaxter@hotmail.com)
Hey Ali,
I dont know if you rmember me but found you off of Jillanne's Blog! I am so happy for you and your husband and the new addition to your family she is beautiful! She will bring so much joy and love into your life!
Anne Schumann
Congrats you guys! We are so happy for you! She is adorable. Glad everything went good.
holy crud that was too quick!! Congrats!!!
Whoo hoo!!! Congrats! And she came early! :) (Ali, you must be so proud of her already ha ha). I have to say, I actually was looking at the online baby nursery on Saturday to see if she had come yet (seriously I promise I'm not a stalker but I figured that would be better than trying to bother you with a text message or something) and I saw that she was here on Thursday! Jordan - she looks a lot like you! :) She's so precious! We're so happy for you guys! Let the adventure begin!!
Post a Comment