Ok so this is really not a great picture, but it's the best I can do!!! My mom and sister and I went to get our toes does in Tempe and this place does some of the coolest things, they seriously have hundreds of ideas to choose from and I thought I would post of picture of mine! Please excuse the dryness, I guess I didn't lotion that day :)
10 comments:
Very very cute-I could use a pedicure.
You still have your newport toe ring? I finally had to take mine off in December when I had my foot surgery and it jacked up my toe! Haha...like the bone grew weird around it or something?
Hi Ali! I love the blog but really cant believe you have been married a year. So crazy!! So sad how quickly it goes by. Looks like you guys are doing well and enjoying married life. Thats how it should be :) Keep in touch.
Hi there Alisen. Looks like you two are doing well and having fun. i loved the post about primary. We taught primary for about 6 months, the CTR-5 was the best. We would adopt all of them. I guess I will be seeing you at Britt's wedding, well...if I get an invitation ;)
YAY ali has a blog!!
those are the cutest toes ever! where did you go to do that?
Hey Ali! I love your toes...maybe I should go get mine done. :)
Cute toes! I looked at your blog last night, and then I had a dream about your toes! Everyone around me had plaid toes which made for very stylish feet. :) Anyways, I'm glad Jordan told me you guys had a blog. How fun! Good luck finding a job and I will definitely keep my eyes open for anything I can send your way. And congratulations too!
Hey Ali-
Yeah I love that place in Tempe. Cute toes are a must in my world. I like to change mine up constantly which doesn't really work so well when there is no money in the pedicure "fund". Anywho, I think you are adorable!
Ok, sick of the toes Al! Post some news will ya?? ;-)
Post a Comment