Jordan and I have been in the primary since we got married and I just wanted to post a picture of our cute little class! They are so funny, I'm not gonna lie, I miss adults, but they always make me laugh. The little girl with the brown hair just asked me if I could go to the bathroom with her and then proceeded to ask me to check her little bum bum for poo!!! Memories.
5 comments:
I am so happy I found your blog! I love you guys- and someday hopefully we can even hang out! my blog is private- lame I know- but it keeps the creeps out. if you want access send me an email krissimae@gmail.com
later
Hahaha too funny :) Well I was excited to see that you had some new posts! Your guys one year is coming up in just a few days! I hope you have some fun plans! I think you told me you were going to Tucson for a few days...can't wait to see a post on that :)
Yeah for your blog! Good seeing you guys-have a great anniversary in Tucson :)
Oops-that was Me (Macey) and I didn't realize Jill was logged in...so refer to the comment above.
poopsicle
Post a Comment