Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Bestest Husband!


I had a birthday last week and I know I'm a little late posting this, but like I said, I don't care! Let me just preface this with saying I have the cutest most romantic husband ever and I love him very much!!! With that said, I'll let you know why. I had been sending Jordan some emails of Tiffany's jewelry that I have always wanted knowing full well that we couln't afford it, but I thought it's fun to wish right? Well, I woke up at about 1am the morning of my birthday with a Tiffany's bracelet on my wrist!!! He had put it on me while I was sleeping! It doesn't get any sweeter than that! So, this is a picture of it, and obviously it doesn't do it justice. I love you Jordan!

1 comment:

The Webbs said...

Hey Ali!
That was so sweet of Jordan to get you Tiffanys! Amazing! So to get the music on your blog, just go to playlist.com (then just create one), once you have signed up and made a songlist you can go into your account and get it to go on your blog! But thats where youve got to go! Papusas sound great--we will have to do that sometime!!